Monday, December 20, 2010

What a great holiday season

{ source }
Wow!  This has been a great and super busy holiday season!  I've been super buried in knitting during the last week!

Today's the deadline for USPS priority shipping and I have the stack of packages by my door (and soon to be on the post office's counter) to prove it.

But never fear, orders placed after today will still make it by Christmas if you upgrade to express/overnight shipping!  In fact, every ready to ship item in my shop will be set up with express shipping as the default after my last post office run this afternoon (but if you want first class or priority shipping, just let me know).

Thanks to severe colds turned into bronchitis, California's week long storm (it's WET), etc., my family is putting off our Christmas gathering until January.  I'm bummed, but want everyone to be in good health and cheer and without the fear of driving in this insane weather.

What are your Christmas plans??

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Mr. Cha Cha and I are going to L.A. again this year. There is a great European Fashion exhibit "Dress in Detail, 1700-1915" that I am dying to see. I've put my Etsy shop in vacation mode for the first time.

Have a great holiday with your girls! Tell them my Samba wishes them a Meowy Christmas.

Brenda said...

Sounds perfect for you! Have a great holiday And right back at Samba!

Iva. said...

So cute i just love this little house. <3
--> http://friends-and-happiness.blogspot.com/