Thursday, March 01, 2007

Fourth day at home

I feel like bits of my body are falling apart on me this week: eye infection (or "allergic reaction to bacteria in my eye" but it's not pink eye!), UTI (and now I'm having flank pain, so am worried about my poor little kidneys), I can count the days on one hand that I've not had a horrendous headache during the last two weeks, which has turned into a migraine several times. So now I'm on oral antibiotics, suspension antibx for my eye, plus my usual big handful of pills.

Lupus sucks.

I am so very very very wiped out that I literally can't move ("lupus fatigue"). Typing is a chore. I don't know what got all this going, but do know that I'm tired for it.


I did take a few more pix this a.m. while trying to convince myself that it's all in my head.

Here's what our week looks like in essence -- just some paws sticking out from the covers...

p.s. If you haven't seen Little Miss Sunshine yet... go rent it immediately! Absolutely loved it. Great tale of dysfunction and healing in the "average" American family. Brilliant.

No comments: