Friday, August 10, 2007

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, what a week!!!

My culminating news, after weeks of self reflection, self torture, and self analysis is ... I accepted a new position! More to follow, once details are further negotiated on Monday. It was very very hard to decide, and part of me is very very sad because of the colleagues and relationships I value so much. But this is a great opportunity with lots of challenge and potential, so I'm also way excited.

Drooling over Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations right now -- even if they are eating sushi!

Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow, but it will be a busy weekend -- I have TONS of work to do, particularly now that I'm leaving, and I have massive work to do around the house after being gone last week.

Happy Friday everyone!!!

No comments: