Sunday, December 09, 2007

New boyfriend and school update

I set up my new TV all by myself (including the Tech God Rich consults last week) yesterday and today. Whew! I wasn't sure it was going to be worth the money, but I have to say, it really is an incredible difference from my old TV. Particularly considering how I'm having such problems with my eyesight (

My inaugural movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas. Tim Burton and Christmas -- always a good combo in my book.

Obviously a TV isn't really a new boyfriend, but all my married girlfriends are telling me I'm sure to line up dates with this baby.

On another front, this semester will be over in just 36 hours!!! I'm happy and relieved that my last paper was marked down just one point. I'd have to work hard to NOT pass based on the final; instead, I'll get my notes and book prepared (it's open book) and outline the cases that I knew I''ll have to write essays on.

Then 5 or 6 weeks off (I think it's just 5). YAY!!!

Next semester = 2 seven week classes, which is more intense, but also so much easier, since it's over before you blink. First class = more OB diagnosis and change, the second = finance. Exciting, huh?

That said, I'd best get to studying for tomorrow's final!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no pix, what tha....

Brenda said...

I know.... I was supposed to be studying all weekend, so didn't take time for pix. I took some this a.m. (at home for last bit of cramming) and will post Giada, just for Rich....