Sunday, April 13, 2008

Heat wave!

I've been so swamped this weekend, I finally figured out that it being hot in the Bay Area meant REALLY hot everywhere else in California! Yikes, it's darned warm!

Swamped, I guess, is my middle name anymore, what with school, work, phydeaux, and life (which is the one that always ends up getting the back burner). I need a housekeeper.

Instead, though, I got a new boyfriend: my new flat panel display, making it possible for me to be more productive with school, work and phydeaux at home. I was trying to work from my little increasingly beat up laptop, and couldn't do it anymore. My life is changed and for the better!

My bronchitis/sinus infection continues to plague me, despite antibiotics. (Stress, much?) I won't go into gory details, but it's pretty miserable (and disgusting). Four more weeks of school, four more weeks, four more, four. Then four weeks off!!!

The girls aren't complaining about the weather -- they're enjoying all the open windows in the evening, allowing breezes through screens, and just sleep like they usually do during the day.

Oh to be a kittie.

Happy Anniversary to my folks! Tomorrow marks 46 years for them! Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Here's to FOUR!! You can do it. I think I have a couple more weeks than you, but without the sinus infection. Get better!!