Wednesday, December 03, 2008

25 days of Christmas sale



















I'm still recuperating from Bazaar Bizarre, but wanted to share with those of you who don't know, that Phydeaux Designs is offering a special every day this month right up to Christmas Day! That day's special is in my shop announcement and is good until the time that I replace it with the next day's new special. At some point, everything will have been on some kind of special.



















So check back and check often! A new special sale every single day! Better yet, I don't have them planned out at all -- so it's even a surprise to me. :)
















TWENTY ONE DAYS and a couple of hours left! Wow. I am beyond swamped with orders, to the point that I considered a one day shop close to catch up! But I've got a handle on things as of this moment, and am just plugging away on orders.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and I was inspired and impressed with your use of posts and writing.

I have a blog here in Southern California at San Diego and I try to look for new friends who will visit and comment.

I think you may appreciate my different labels and music videos that I use for my posts.

I also intall my art, as it is my High Art blog, however, I have an international audience and you could really meet some of the neatest people through my blog.

I hope to hear from you soon and take care... :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brenda! I'm so glad that you are busy, busy!