Saturday, March 21, 2009

TGLIS!

Thank the Good Lord it's Saturday!

This was a tough week. Next week promises to the same. I'm so glad it's the weekend. Sleep was SO delicious last night! The girls are contentedly pressed against the screen window, sniffing the Spring-laden breeze and listening to the gazillions of birds singing outside.















I'm contentedly curled up on my sofa watching cooking shows on the Food Network (perfect Saturday morning!) while knitting a cool lace scarf (I'm knitting lace!!!) from some of the most gorgeous yarn ever!



















I mean look at this lovely photo! Hedgehog Fibres' handpainted yarn is really incredible. I'll definitely be ordering more! I also succumbed to this roving - I'm tempted to keep it as is and use as a pillow, it's so soft. :) I can't wait to learn to spin well enough to make a lovely yarn from this!



















Check out the shop over the course of the weekend. I've been slowly adding back knit on order items and have also been listing ...


















My new spring neckwarmers! (more on those tomorrow)

No comments: