Sunday, April 26, 2009

Christmas is only 8.25 months away ...

Time to start seriously thinking about the holiday marketing plan. I do plan to have my holiday inventory complete by Labor Day, which means a whole lotta knitting and crocheting this summer!
















Also time to make packaging and shipping decisions. I have lots of ideas, nothing concrete yet. Haven't had time to really sit down and think about it!

This year will be all about streamlined operations. Inventory complete by Labor Day (or soon thereafter). Packaging and shipping prepped and organized for rapid "deployment." Everything that can be done ahead of time done.

All in my quest to not experience any all nighters this year - I need my beauty sleep. :)

2 comments:

heather jane said...

do share those packaging ideas with us newbies, will you? I'm also hoping one of your articles will reveal information about finding your way into the most beneficial gift guides and when the deadlines for stuff like that might fall.

Brenda said...

Oh good! I'll definitely do that - now's the time! :)