Saturday, April 11, 2009

Twitter Hijinx


















I knew the squirrels in my tree are smart little guys and girls, but also fashion conscious?

And what squirrel would be caught dead without a cowl? OOPS, you're going to have to go here to see the cowl-wearing squirrel - trust me, you do not want to miss this!

Courtesy of Joanne from shavingkitsuppplies, inspired by squirrels and cowls. Photo models my soft kitten neckbow and brand new vintage blossom brooch. Squirrel's identity withheld at the model's request - her privacy is precious to her.

All motivation to spend a few minutes on twitter - the most dangerous social networking tool on the internet. :)

6 comments:

Dennice {Fringe} said...

this is the result of three girls with too much time on their hands. one of which has mad photoshop skills. it's the funniest thing ever!

thanks for the plug, brenda, now our shops will be the hot topic for squirrels everywhere.

xo

Kateri Morton said...

oh my god, all the squirrels just made a mad dash out of the tree by my window; they must be heading for the nearest wifi hot spot for some internet shopping!

(ghost) said...

seriously sooo cute!

(ghost) said...

this is Lauren by the way...

Becca said...

lol! Very cute idea. I just bought Joanne's moth brooch, saw it and fell in love :)

Brenda said...

Oh yay! I have her heart brooch and just love it. She rocks!