Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Are you keeping up on business tips and management via blogs?

That's a long title, isn't it?

As you know, I write a weekly column on business management and marketing over on Paper N Stitch. My posts are pretty brief, largely meant to stimulate readers into completing an activity that will help them learn more about the business side of their biz.

I also read a lot about business management online, as well as Harvard Business Review (you might have access through your local library) and some other business journals. And I'm always learning something new.

If you're not reading Modish Biz Tips, you should start immediately! In addition to great tips and interviews, Biz Tips has a series that helps you build your business plan from scratch. Invaluable!

Also, if you're not reading Design*Sponge's biz ladies column, you are missing out! Absolutely fantastic. I look forward to the new columns every single week. The first post today is full of resources for small business owners (that's us!).

I hope you'll check out at least one of the above. If you find these helpful, let me know! And if you think they're not helpful at all, you can let me know that, too. :)

No comments: