Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Autumn love






















You're all in trouble or in heaven, depending on your point of view, because Autumn is my hands down favorite season and I can't stop finding fantastic things to buy!

If you haven't seen UnaOdd's wonderful shop, go right now! I have a gorgeous ring and pendant made by Lynn that I adore beyond belief.

Here's a fiery orange pendant that I'm smitten with. And it's a leaf! Perfect! Better grab it quick - as soon as I have a little free money, it will be mine. :)

Fiery Fall leaf custom length necklace by UnaOdd at Etsy, $25

2 comments:

UnaOdd -Lynn said...

Oh! You are so sweet! Thank you for posting my leaf! XO

I am so glad that you're enjoying your pieces!

Phydeaux Designs said...

I wear my beautiful ring nearly every day! Even when it clashes with what I'm wearing. :P