Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Two for the guys



















Yay! I'm 95% human being again! Just took 12 days, but I'm so nearly there!

I was even up to taking photos today. I have stacks of items that I was going to photograph and list two weekends before, but now that I'm no longer contagious, the shop will continue to be updated for the next few days (or more).






















I love both of these Phydeaux newbies. The scarf up on top is sooooo soft and luxurious. Despite being made of merino wool and kid mohair, there's not one molecule of itchiness in it. I wanted a luxury scarf that would be perfect for men and women alike, and think I got it with this one.

I also love this neckwarmer, which I made for guys, but have to tell you, I'd wear it too! Cool vintage buttons - and I have a small bunch of them!

Just wait till tomorrow ... more new good stuff is on the way. :)

2 comments:

Danielle Barlow said...

Glad you are feeling better! That grey scarf is just sumptuous! My knitting needles have not had an outing for nearly a year - but I am getting inspired again!

Brenda said...

Thanks! I need to finish blocking the new ones! I'm glad you're getting inspired - it's the perfect time of year for knitting! :)