Thursday, August 20, 2009

What a week and a weekend sale!

















Wow, first week back at work, after my 2+ weeks in confinement. I'm tired! And it's the end of the fiscal year to boot, so busy busy busy.

I did list a few more new scarves this week, including Monterrei (above), knit using gorgeous and so soft merino wool and silk from Knotty Naomi (remember the post last week with the yarn photo?).

So this weekend, I'm participating in Etsy's weekend deals sale again! Etsy's theme this weekend is "accessories" - how perfect is that?

Starting tomorrow (Friday), all ready to ship (already knitted) items in my shop are 20% off! And all patterns are 10% off. Perfect time to stock up on a few patterns so you can hand knit Christmas gifts. :)






















I added a new pattern to the shop last week, and it's a two-fer - Granite Cowl and Antique Fig Cowl - both of which I'll be replacing as ready knits with a new design this Fall.

No comments: