Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Burned!

















I let my netflix account lap months ago. Then I renewed it this weekend. Why? Well ... I've been dying to watch the first episodes of Burn Notice, I must confess, and never can find the pilot episode on cable. So imagine my glee to find my first two discs for the first season in my mailbox this evening. And then discovered I had discs 2 and 3. NOT the first disc.

ARGH.

The agony!

In the aforementioned glee, I apparently didn't think to check that netflix actually puts a multidisc movie or series in the correct order for you when you add it to your queue (sigh). Returning disc 3 tomorrow. I hope to report good news by Friday.

What's really funny (ha) about it is this: netflix headquarters is a 15 minute drive away from me. The wonders of living in the Silicon Valley. Hmmm, wonder if they have a drive through service???

No comments: