Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Two truths and a lie

















Remember that game? Where you tell the crowd three things about yourself, two of which are true, and one completely untrue, and the crowd has to guess which is which. (Great icebreaker for meetings, retreats, etc.!)

Let's play our own version on our blogs! I'll tell you two truths and a lie about myself, you all guess which is which in the comments and then come back and give us the link to your own two truths and a lie on your own blog (or facebook profile, depending on where you're reading this!), and we'll come over and guess about you. :)

I tell ya, it's the little things sometimes ...

Here we go:
  1. I have never in my life watched an episode of Dancing With the Stars.
  2. Lifeforce, a sci fi movie from the 80's, is my all time favorite guilty pleasure - brilliant (space vampires/zombies!)! (That one's for you, Mark and Rich...)
  3. I've never had stitches due to an injury.
OK, just reviewing to make sure I have two truths and one lie ... yep!

So which do you think true and which one's a lie?? And don't forget to share your own

No comments: