Friday, September 18, 2009

Unravelling

Ever since I learned about Susannah Conway's VERY popular Unravelling ecourse, I've been stalking course registrations, entirely unsuccessfully. Until the last go around, that is! I successfully registered, and kept doublechecking my email confirmation, thinking I must have been mistaken.

Luckily, I wasn't, my registration was successful, and the course starts in just over a week.

Couldn't come at a better time for me, as I'm relearning to embrace who I am now, and not who I used to be, or who I wish I am or who I hope to be.

Here's the very first paragraph of the course description:
"The Unravelling process is a new way to view your world, taking time to appreciate the beauty around you. And we do this in the simplest way – we stop and look. Beginning with your feet, you’re going to go on a photo safari into your own life to reconnect with who you are, where you’ve been and where you want to go next. "
Best of all, I'll finally have to learn to use my "new" (not so new anymore) camera.

Overall, it sounds a little scary (delving into your deepest recesses ought to be a little scary) while extremely exciting. I'm looking forward to the process of learning more about myself from ... myself.

7 comments:

wzgirl said...

Wow! this sounds incredible, Brend! I look forward to seeing what you are willing to share of your journey!

xo

Unknown said...

I have heard nothing about this-I hope it's something you can talk about, or is it better to 'remain silent'?

Catherine Ivins said...

Oh- I've heard great things about this- enjoy it- it sounds exciting-or terrifying!

Brenda said...

I'm looking forward to this adventure! I have no idea what to expect or if I'll have anything worthy of sharing! :)

Summer said...

So interesting! What a wonderful journey you are about to begin!

Kris and Rich said...

dude, love it-can't wait to hear your feedback. ps. CHiso wants to bite your toes. Lob K

Brenda said...

Bring it, Chiso! (nom nom nom)