Friday, November 27, 2009

A few super specials for Black Friday
















Super specials at Phydeaux this weekend!  I may add more throughout the weekend, too!

I found more of this delicious super bright yarn for my Soft Graffiti Neckbow!  So, $15 down from $25, which is definitely a super special!





















Soft Gold is my most popular neckwarmer, and at $20 instead of $30 this weekend, is a fabulous Black Friday deal!



















My knitting pattern for the Soft Hearted Scarflette is half off, just $2.50!  A great deal and project for beginning knitters!

These may go away and others may take their place, through Monday night.  You can find them in my Black Friday super special section!

2 comments:

Good Girls Studio said...

Your neck bow is not only adorable but the perfect weight for my hot flashes :) Lovely!

Brenda said...

Thank you! Great marketing angle! :)