Sunday, November 22, 2009

Have I been knitting or what???



I have so many new neckwarmers, cowls, scarves, mitts, etc. to share with you!  I listed a nice handful last night. I really love my new Grape Tweed Mitts (above) and hope you do, too!  The body is knit with a luscious wool/silk blend tweedy wool in ... well, grape.  And the tweedy bits are in blueberry and white and cranberry and violet and so yummy.  I went through several different ribbons until I saw this wonderful  and sort of retro purple/white gingham.  Exactly what I'd wanted, without even knowing it.  And I adore these white glass buttons that I've had in my stash for a good year or more!  Such a pretty fluting around the edge, topped off with a gold rim.  I'd wanted mitts that were both retro and modern, with a taste of the 40's. 

You can check the shop for even more new additions, and I'll share them here this week as well.  We're heading into the holidays!

3 comments:

Angelina Fong Designs said...

Great fingerless mitts! The ribbon adds a nice, feminine touch!

June Shin said...

I love those gloves! Nicely done! Off to check out what else you got!

Brenda said...

Thank you both! I have to admit I love them too. I'm tempted to keep them! xo