Wonders why oh why did I think I could do this.
OK, panic over. Project Renegade is in FULL swing.
- I have an Excel spreadsheet (oh, those handy financial management skills) with my planned inventory, as well as what I think is more likely to be accomplished.
- In between knitting orders, I'm adding one thing to the list: a quick wrist cuff, sewing a pinback onto a crocheted brooch, picking out buttons for neckwarmer and adding it to the "sew" pile.
- I'm nearly done inventorying all of my stock (I have one more section to complete).
- I need to inventory my bags, labels and other packaging, and put an order in for whatever is missing.
- I'll starting printing up bag and package labels/stickers tomorrow.
- Need to finish reformatting all of my patterns, then start printing, then start inserting into sleeves. (Yep, will have patterns there!)
- Along with that, I'm going to test a few new things: stitch markers, pincuschions and sachets. (hee hee)
- And, my SUPER SECRET new goodies, which I may be able to share with you later this week! I'm so excited!
I hope you all have a happy week! I wish I had photos today, but maybe later today.