- I have a couple of new knitting patterns in both my Etsy and Ravelry shops (and will also be available at Magpie Patterns next week!).
- I'm in various stages of drafting additional patterns - Stitches West is in less than two months!
- I'm in various stages of creating new lace designs - which always involves experimenting, frogging, restarting, and pouring through stitch dictionaries and antique lace knit stitches online until the wee hours.
- Oh yeah ... I've been massively cleaning! That's what I did the first half of the week! I'll be doing more next week, too!
- I have new scarves, pair of mitts and lace neckwarmer in my Etsy shop - and more to come - I'm continuing to struggle with lighting issues, but just couldn't wait any longer.
- I have two new cowl designs, one of which will be exclusive to my sadly neglected 1000 Markets shop as well as some shops (online and brick and mortar).
- I joined the Fulltime Etsy Crafter's Street Team (thanks to Celeste and Allison!), or rather, the team approved my application :) - lots of great info and support!
- Oh, and I've been playing Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks ... making up for last time, since I couldn't open it until after the holiday rush!
You all feeling pretty busy post-holidays, or are you feeling more relaxed and well rested?