Saturday, January 09, 2010

This week


This last week felt over before it even started.  I was so busy every day, all day and night long, but now can't tell you what I was so busy doing.  Maybe I'll figure it out here:
  • I have a couple of new knitting patterns in both my Etsy and Ravelry shops (and will also be available at Magpie Patterns next week!).
  • I'm in various stages of drafting additional patterns - Stitches West is in less than two months!
  • I'm in various stages of creating new lace designs - which always involves experimenting, frogging, restarting, and pouring through stitch dictionaries and antique lace knit stitches online until the wee hours.
  • Oh yeah ... I've been massively cleaning!  That's what I did the first half of the week!  I'll be doing more next week, too!
  • I have new scarves, pair of mitts and lace neckwarmer in my Etsy shop - and more to come - I'm continuing to struggle with lighting issues, but just couldn't wait any longer.
  • I have two new cowl designs, one of which will be exclusive to my sadly neglected 1000 Markets shop as well as some shops (online and brick and mortar).
  • I joined the Fulltime Etsy Crafter's Street Team (thanks to Celeste and Allison!), or rather, the team approved my application :) - lots of great info and support!
  • Oh, and I've been playing Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks ... making up for last time, since I couldn't open it until after the holiday rush!
OK, I guess it's legit - I've been busy.  :)

You all feeling pretty busy post-holidays, or are you feeling more relaxed and well rested?

2 comments:

Lynn Lunger said...

Well, you've had a little on your plate! :^) I don't ever really feel relaxed anymore. If I'm not working on the shop, I'm thinking about working on the shop.

Ngan {eNVe Designs} said...

WOW.. i'm exhausted just reading your list, Brenda! How do you do it??