Saturday, February 20, 2010

Intermission



I've taken to listening to itunes via my laptop while working away in my kitchen nook "studio."  It's a slice of pure heaven, let me tell you, with the breeze from the open window, covered in paint and glaze and whatever else I'm working on, with regular kisses from the kitties, and being so in the zone that I keep forgetting to eat (hope I'm losing some weight from this!).

I have a number of playlists set up for myself, as I'm sure you all do too!  Everything that I absolutely love goes into "Brenda's Faves," with music from junior high all the way up to some of the latest.  (My latest download was Kings of Leon, who I've loved since Molly's Chambers was on some commercial a bunch of years ago.)  It's so  much fun to bop out to Stevie Wonder's Sir Duke (looooooove) and then wax nostalgic over Leo Sayer's You Make Me Feel Like Dancing (hee hee).

Stevie Wonder is timeless for me and I Wish has always been one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it too! I'm going back to work and wish you all a wonderful Saturday (hopefully, photos later today!)!

No comments: