Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stitches West Day Two

As anticipated, Saturday was super packed and busy at Stitches West, with a couple of surprising (but much appreciated) lulls.  I should have gone to sleep at least an hour ago, but just finished printing more patterns to restock those that sold out (whee!).

It's been both humbling and wonderful to meet so many fantastic knitters and get such positive feedback about my patterns and Lisa's gorgeous yarn!  I'm really really really looking forward to the weekend being over (I'm so utterly exhausted, and you won't believe the story I'll share with you next week about a few mishaps I experienced last week) but ... I'm also finding myself very sad about the weekend ending.  As tired as we are, as hard as we've worked, as brain dead as we've become ... this has been an incredible experience and one I definitely want to repeat!

But before I start looking at the next Stitches convention ... I think I'd better make it through tomorrow and spend Monday lolling around in bed (I  c-a-n-n-o-t  wait for that!) ...

Happy Sunday!  Can you believe it's the last day of February?

1 comment:

Dennice {Fringe} said...

I'm so happy to learn you had such a successful weekend, dear friend. It's wonderful that you made so many happy memories and connected with lots of lovely people. Hooray!

Congratulations!

xo