Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A little sneak peek

My time of rest, relax, recharge has been full of fresh ideas, new energy, and (perhaps best of all) clarity.  I want to share with you a little sneak peek on one of the things I've been doing for the last few days.





















I've split out knitting patterns and  buttons from my hand knit shop on Etsy (Phydeaux) to their own shop:  Phydeaux Designs.  Yay!  This immediately "felt" right (which was a relief, after weeks of dithering about whether or not to do this).

This is all part of bigger structure changes/updates coming for Phydeaux Designs - can't wait to show you more!

In the meantime, I'd love to see you in my new shop!  I'm still in the transition process, with a few patterns and buttons yet to move to over, but the entire move should be complete by this weekend.

Hope you're all having great weeks!

No comments: