Monday, May 31, 2010

Linchpin

I listened to Seth Godin's Linchpin today.

Yep, the whole thing.

Great, great "read" (err, listen).

I'll be listening again. A few times!

This is exactly what I needed to hear, at the exact time that I needed to hear it.

(Don't you love it when that happens?)

I'm dying to talk about it with you more, but need to listen to it again.

In the meantime, I can't recommend this highly enough! Doesn't matter if you're a small business owner, administrative assistant, manager, stay at home mom, dog walker, what have you. I can guarantee that you may not be comfortable reading this - and that's a good thing. I think we all need to be less comfortable!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm still in the middle of reading it because I keep bookmarking every other page to read again.

I even made linchpin key rings for the shop. Remarkable is my new favorite word.

xoSherry

Brenda said...

Oh mine too, Sherry! Now I'm off to look at your linchpin keyrings!!! :)