Thursday, July 01, 2010

4th of July Sale at Phydeaux Designs!

Yay!  It's the 4th of July, Independence Day, so I'm having a little sale in any of my online shops!  Buy three, get a fourth free!


And yes, I'll combine orders between shops (as well as shipping).

I'll promptly refund the 4th item via paypal, following completion of payment!  Expires Monday 7/5 at midnight PST.

p.s., If you order patterns from my main website, you get to instantly download them yourself following payment!

p.p.s., I have several brand new buttons in the shops, with many more new buttons along with a brand new line of scarves today!

p.p.p.s., I'll post part II on photography and styling later this evening (want to show evening light photos!).

1 comment:

Orion Designs said...

What an enticing sale! Off to check it out!