- It's Summer - ugh - time to hunker down and survive the heat (please, please, Autumn's chill, please!).
- The Renegade Craft Fair is in less than two weeks ... that's enough reason right there.
- I've been trying to finish projects in order to finish patterns (with partial success).
- Working my way through life and business decisions (nothing I can share quite yet).
- And ... reworking my blog!
My blog's five year anniversary is in August. Five years! I never thought I'd write one of these things, let alone for five years.
I've been working behind the scenes on new direction/focus/structure/content. You can see new pages along the top, just under the banner (still being developed). We'll have a blog-versary party when all is said and done and ready to show off!