Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kits for beginning knitters: soft and super fuzzy neckwarmers


Just in time to knit up holiday gifts: I'm putting together knitting kits! First up is one of my soft and fuzzy neckwarmers, perfect for beginning knitters.  I'll add additional colors/options as I pull together all the materials.

I looove the colors in my inaugural kit:  chocolate, fuchsia, orange, white.  So so fuzzy.  With my very favorite buttons, too!  The colors are really amazing.  I'm including everything you need for one neckwarmer:  yarn, buttons, sewing needle/thread, knitting needles and the pattern.

I'm excited about kits!  There will be more kits - and collaborative kits with indie yarn dyers and spinners - in the very near future!!!

You can buy kits right here, via my Phydeaux Designs shop on Etsy!

What kind of knitting kits interest you?  Would you give them as gifts?  Treat yourself?  I'd love to hear what you think!

No comments: