Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Renegade 2010

Hard to believe another Renegade is wrapped up! Although I'm still feeling the aftermath with strained muscles and aching legs/feet.

Although I certainly can't decree Renegade a wild success financially this time around (keepin' things real), I don't regret vending one little bit.
Y'know, Renegade is super crafty camp/high school reunion.  In a good way.  We had the best possible neighbors (isn't that worth it right there?).  The best possible customers.  I was so delighted to meet so many customers and Ravelry friends in person.  It's beyond fun, as well as very humbling.

And beyond exhausting.  With that ... I'm off to sleep.

I hope you're all having a great week!

2 comments:

Summer said...

It's all about connecting, isn't it? Well, and sales...but you know what I mean. I hope to get a chance to do Renegade sometime soon! You're a wee bit (or a lot bit) lucky you live SO close! :) In your own bed at night! Weeeeeee!

Brenda said...

Hi Summer! I agree on the connecting. Oh, my own bed ... it's SOOO wonderful during a big craft show!!! :D