Although I certainly can't decree Renegade a wild success financially this time around (keepin' things real), I don't regret vending one little bit.
- I got to see my wonderful Shana friend and her equally wonderful husband Shawn.
- I got to see my wonderful Patty friend and meet her equally wonderful husband.
- I got to meet my wonderful Sara and Laura friends - who are BOTH so super cute and sweet!
- I got to see my wonderful Allie, Wendy, Katie, Marianne and Eleen friends, all of whom are beyond sweet and totally adored.
- OH and, YAY, got to meet in person the super talented, incredibly funny and SO nice Kim and Matt!
- AND met Mollie in person, all the way from the East Coast!
- I got to spend two days with my fabulous boothmate Sam and meet her wonderful and super supportive husband (yay, Sam!).
- I admired from a distance many super talented artists and artisans.
Y'know, Renegade is super crafty camp/high school reunion. In a good way. We had the best possible neighbors (isn't that worth it right there?). The best possible customers. I was so delighted to meet so many customers and Ravelry friends in person. It's beyond fun, as well as very humbling.
And beyond exhausting. With that ... I'm off to sleep.
I hope you're all having a great week!