Friday, November 05, 2010

Life and a few new things

merino wool silk hand knit scarf
What a week!  I left you with a cliffhanger of a post last week and never got back to you.  I will do so this weekend!

Many, many things going on at Chez Phydeaux, some wonderful, others not very wonderful, but in the end, it's all part of life.

In the former category of "wonderful," the Joyeux Shawlette has been such a positive experience!  I only have a few left - I can't believe it!

merino wool silk hand knit scarf
In the latter category of "not very wonderful," I'm in the unfortunate, while necessary, position of needing to suddenly simplify my life, while dealing with a potential medical issue.  I'm thinking positively - and hope you'll think the same positive thoughts for me!  Hopefully, everything will turn out negative, but there are some definite tests and procedures in my near future.

merino wool hand knit scarf
I'm happy to share a few new pretties in my hand knits shop, all knit up with handspun yarn from the wonderfully talented Naomi (love her sqoosh monsters handspun!).

8 comments:

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Simply stunning new pieces, Brenda! Gorgeous.

As you know, I'm in your corner and hoping with all my heart that these tests turn out negative.

Sending you much love (all of us),
D
xoxo

Elena Rosenberg Wearable Fiber Art said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elena Rosenberg Wearable Fiber Art said...

Thinking of you and hoping everything will go smoothly and turn out well!

Warmest,
Elena

Anonymous said...

This does not sound good at all. Well, the scarves are good, but the tests? Making me nervous.

Be well, H

Stefanie said...

I will have you in my thoughts, Brenda. Hope the tests turn out just to be necessary precautions and everything goes in your favor.

Abby said...

Love the scarves - now I totally want one!!!

Beth said...

I'll be praying for you about these tests and medical stuff.

Thanks for sharing with us. And the scarves are beautiful, as is all of your work!

Hugs,
Beth

Brenda said...

Thank you all, dear friends. xo