Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Gotta get a life

"I'm busy watching movies"

YEA!!!!!!!!!!! Finals are over for the course I'm managing! Only one crisis, and it was major, during the final. Big crisis to deal with tomorrow regarding the final (more to follow). Two more days of work, and then VACATION for two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, I'll still be working, just at home. I still can't wait. I'm WIPED. I'm on the tail end of a cold that put me in bed for three days. Now I just can't stop coughing, which I'm sick of. And who knew so many colors in so much mucous can be in one little skull? Yuck.

If you haven't watched The Human Stain, I highly recommend it. I was going to pooh pooh it (sick of Nicole Kidman), but I'm glad I watched it. EXCELLENT.

Whatever you do, please please, do NOT succumb to watching the movie version of Bewitched. Good grief, what a waste of multiple talents. TERRIBLE movie.

War of the Worlds. I wasn't going to watch -- Tom Cruise is scaring me -- but succumbed, as I always do, to Sci Fi. It was surprisingly good -- nail biting, great effects, then started falling apart on multiple levels. WORST EVER movie ending of all time. OK, that's harsh. Second worst. WORST was the ending to The Empire Strikes Back, with all the characters waving. I almost threw myself out of my chair in order to knock the image out of my head.

Loving the Netflix.


ONE MORE paper to write . . . and I'll have my degree. Submitted my last online assignment last night. School is officially over on 12/19, but I hope to be done on Saturday, if I can get my act together.

I was going to go right into Grad school, but I think I need a break. I have a new weird health issue to deal with. Well, it's not new, it's old, but I think I've found the reason, and that's what I need to deal with. Next post will describe. Might explain my "lupus" or be due to the "lupus."

No comments: