Wednesday, December 21, 2005

You know what's really sad?

I'M BORED.

I don't have to work 14 hour days, go to school, and I'm starting to recover from my cold. I finished my Christmas shopping already. I both dreaded and looked forward to this reality, but I'm bored.

I guess I could go get movies, but I'd also have to get dressed.

I guess I could wrap presents, but I'm not THAT bored.

I've been cleaning house and watching TV. I can't believe how bad TV is, by the way.

Tried to watch American Splendor last night, but it was pretty bad..

DID watch the Nip/Tuck season finale -- no big surprises -- at least Kimber's not dead (but why oh why isn't Matt? BAD me).

I have nothing to read, and the library didn't have anything to check out.

I wish I was recuperated enough to go watch a movie, but I'm still coughing too much.

My cats were RIPPING around the house all afternoon, and have just collapsed in a kitty heap.

I even took a nap this afternoon, VERY unlike me.

Well, I need to come up with an idea, because it's not even 5pm and I'm bored to tears.

No comments: