Saturday, March 11, 2006

GREAT Saturday

Despite the extremely rare occasion of snow in the Bay Area, today was fabuloso. Got up early to madly clean house for my bestest friends to visit for a few hours before they headed off for the Sharks game -- hope you both had a great time at the game! Finally exchanged Christmas gifties (we're a little behind this year), and I will put my beautiful new laptop bag to use on Monday at work. Thank you!!!! (And I'm using my GREAT new laptop lap table right now!!!)

Bought myself Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire -- it wasn't the best of the movies, and didn't do justice to the book, but it was still great to watch. Also watched Flightplan, which I highly recommend -- good nail biter! Looking forward to watching Crash tomorrow.

Made a very very yummy tabouleh tonight, with kalamata olives, feta, asparagus, and other yummy things. Enjoyed the rare occurence of sunshine this afternoon. Long and full day, happy to be in bed, watching the news with all the crazy car accidents thanks to ice and snow.

1 comment:

Kris and Rich said...

bren, why don't you put some of your knitting specimens on your blog??? WE looooovvvvveeeee our xmas giftiesand your cool place.