Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Smelly day

Great sale at Bath and Body Works! Lots of good smells! The whole house smells great!

I started getting glimmerings today about being ready to go back to work. Guess two weeks is the magic # -- takes that long to be ready to go back! I'm not 100% there, but I'm also not seriously considering quitting, at least not at this very second.

Separation anxiety for the girls today -- left the house for half the day to shop/do errands. They've had 100% of my attention and presence since last Thursday! I was pinned down on the couch for a couple of hours this early evening. Now just crawled into bed and am pinned down by Molly, who's laying across a leg under the comforter, one set of claws placed around my ankle. They getcha one way or the other. I'll do another day trip tomorrow.

Not much else to say today. Looking forward to a hopefully early night, hopefully without hearing coyotes or other things that go bump in the night!

No comments: