Saturday, May 19, 2007

The avatar says it all

Struggled to wake up this a.m. (finally literally forced myself out of bed at 11am), and spent the next hour in terrible cramping pain with some kind of intestinal virus. At least I hope that's what it is. The 30 minutes in line at Safeway to get 7up, apple juice, tea and TP were quite a struggle -- I kept kind of passing out, and shaking myself back to reality. I've spent the entire day since how one usually gets to spend their time with a GI virus (losing way too much water weight way too much quickly), in between sort of passing out across my bed. Just spent 20 minutes in a steaming hot shower, because my joints and skin hurt so much. No fever. But no fun. At least there's a Heroes marathon on TV to entertain me.

Thanks and kudos to Kris and Rich for doing the diabetes race today!

Over and out.

No comments: