Sunday, February 03, 2008

Couldn't wait


So I finished my most favorite scarf yet yesterday!!! I'm blocking it now; hopefully, it will be dry by this evening for listing. This art yarn from Kittygrrlz is just so incredible and beautiful -- I ordered another skein last night (plum/copper this time)!

Molly modeled it first (no worries, washed/blocked AFTER her modeling debut).


I'm in the process of listing a new scarf, which reminds me of hot springs, with the variegated aquas/fossil and agate blues/soft teals. LOVE it. I think it could be for men or women (but I want to keep it for myself ......) Hand spun/dyed yarn is from misshawklet via Etsy, who has a great focus on animal friendly fiber (you should check her out).

In the interest of equal time, here's Fiona trying to keep warm under their favorite spot, "The Heat Lamp." They love laying on the cable box (warm) and toasting under the lamp next to it. Anything to keep warm in this wacky weather!!! Cold, wet, cold, windy, cold, rain. Good day to be inside, tucked into a comforter, working on scarves, reading my chapters and cases for class tomorrow, and writing up a case brief! Oh yeah, that's right, that's what I'm doing!

No comments: