Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Spring!

I just now realized it's the first day of Spring.

Or was it yesterday?

This week is a blur.

Just got home a wee bit ago (refer to "blur" above).

Kitties got in a big knock down drag out, involving hissing, howling, yowling, biting, scratching, fur loss.

Not sure if they just had to work something out or if this is commentary on what's been going on/my general state of mind ("blur").

I suspect the latter. Molly just ran away after trying to climb up onto my chest (Fiona's in my lap). Oh boy.

Also have a s-p-l-i-t-t-i-n-g headache, but dang it, I'm almost finished with a new ribbed scarf that I'm dying to block -- so soft (alpaca) and a new ribbing pattern that I'm experimenting with.

Just finished listening to Christopher Moore's The Stupidest Angel. Not my favorite book of his, but still a hoot (and I understand it may be made into a movie). Fluke, on the other hand, brilliant!!!

Well, off to focus on Lost. I'll be focused on my take home final starting tomorrow evening!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!!!

No comments: