Saturday, March 22, 2008

Gift Guide, Baby!

After sleeping in quite late, after not sleeping at all last night (the neuropathy in my feet had me literally yelping and jumping out of bed every time I fell asleep -- last time I looked at my clock it was 5am....), after stocking up on groceries (ok, cat food + some groceries), after filling bird feeders, after picking up my newly wound yarn from the LYS, after finding my notes and texts in order to work on my take home final ..... I found out my "signature" scarf (my Etsy avatar) is in the Autumn gift guide!!! Even better, it's one of the two tiny thumbnails next to the Autumn Gift Guide link on the Gift Guide page.

Hey, any bit of exposure helps.

And, I just get a quiet thrill anytime my work is recognized in some small way. Tee hee hee.


No comments: