Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happiness again

Boy, I'm over my pity party. Today. Today, I'm over my pity party. I'm planning to be over it tomorrow and the weekend, and even next week. But hate to make promises I can't keep.

So some new things that make me happy:
  1. New Fall TV season (though I don't really know what's on yet)!
  2. Fall!!! Crisp evening air, leaves in the breeze, yummy red delicious apples, pumpkin anything, and scarves, lots and lots of scarves!!!
  3. Molly and Fiona.
  4. Savor's Summer Rhubarb Soap (hurry up and check it out -- might go away come Fall!!!).
  5. My new beloved Combat Bracelet (leavesofglass is awesome!).
  6. The new Fall collection at Eddie Bauer (super cute denim, trousers, and denim trousers, thank goodness, 'cuz pants this Spring and Summer I was not liking so much).
  7. My newest handspun wool from knottynaomi at Etsy!
  8. Tiger, Allie, Penny, Meeps, my little fuzzy godkids.
  9. Sleeping in.
  10. Saturday mornings. Delicious.

1 comment:

lauren bacchus said...

hooray!!! i love this list. :)