Saturday, January 24, 2009

On being a model



















For as long as I remember (and I have a terrible memory, so I think this may really only extend back to high school), I've firmly believed I'm completely unphotogenic. But look at baby Brenda in her Swiss dot finery!



















I'm looking at old family photos and see that this isn't always true. I'm cute here on my second day of kindergarten! I seem to remember that this was a red plaid dress. (Mom, is that true?)



















Early 90's perm at a holiday dinner for my first professional-level workplace.

I think the theme here is ... I clean up pretty well!

I've been lax in that department ... time to spruce myself up a bit.

Anyone else up for a bit of a makeover?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Ah, Brenda...I'm sure your being too hard on yourself! :)

Yeah, I'm in desperate need of a haircut! :)