Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some Valentines Picks

The special day for special someones approaches!















Calexandra's Etsy shop is filled with beautiful accessories, nearly any of which would be wonderful for Valentines Day. I particularly love this unique and lovely sequined heart!



















I love K is for Calligraphy's fun and hand lettered Valentines' envelope seals!



















I really love pink and gray together, so fringe's latest addition to her El Grande Cowl line is just perfect in my book!

4 comments:

K is for Calligraphy said...

Thank you so much for featuring my calligraphic envelope seals. They are in such great company with fringe and Calexandra! Happy Hearting! <3

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Oh my goodness! This is so lovely. I'm thrilled to be included in this lovely Valentine post!

I adore K is for Calligraphy's envelope seals - I love stationery goodies like these! And Calexandra's sequin heart is so charming. Sparkly and fun. What an honor to be included!

Thank you so much, Brenda, for adding El Grande to your fabulous Valentine Picks!

xo

[ the vintage blog ] said...

those envelope seals are AWESOME!

:o)

Unknown said...

all such great picks! i love the sequined heart, the heart seals & fringe's gorgeous cowl! thanks for visiting :)