Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Inspiration: Trois (that's "three" en francais)

I came home after a VERY long day of work in an unconditioned, seriously hot and insanely humid office, to find a new amazon shipment (hee hee).

I succumbed to temptation again.

One was a book I've been searching for since Christmas! A fabulous little knitting book with the most incredible treasures. I found it at the Barnes and Noble up in Chico while visiting with my folks. And thought, "oh, I'll order it when I get home." And haven't been able to find it at all. (Didn't help that I didn't write down the title or author's name ...)



















So, imagine my glee when I thought I found it via someone's blog (wish I could remember whose!).

And my disappointment when I opened it up to see it's not the book I've been searching for.

And my relief when I saw that it was a completely worthwhile purchase!











I want to order the trim in the above photo if nothing else ...











And look! They've copied my neckbow concept (hee hee)!

Fun projects, some very creative ideas, and some new techniques to play with! I'll show off book 2 tomorrow!

4 comments:

Ngan {eNVe Designs} said...

those pieces are divine!!! love that hat and those fingerless gloves!

lillyella said...

you must make me one of those hats!

Brenda said...

Aren't they incredible? Sigh. Wait til you see the NEXT book I treated myself to (tonight, hee hee)!

June Shin said...

Looks like a great book! I'm always trying to find good knitting books that has more than just 3 things that I want to knit. Can't wait to see the others.