Monday, June 22, 2009

My latest Etsy purchase: chakrapennywhistle






















Well, one of my latest purchases anyway. I am excited about these gorgeous kitchen towels from Chakra Pennywhistle at Etsy!

I love that Rikkianne's towels are as natural as possible - no petrochemicals and bleaches! And I love the size - little bitty dish towels are just a disappointment.

Check out her shop - beautiful towels, pillows and other wonderful creations abound.

Update: my new towels are here! Super fast shipping with brilliant packaging. And they're beautiful. :)

3 comments:

Chakra Pennywhistle said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for the feature. I am thrilled that you are happy with your purchase! I must tell you that you are fabulous and a true example of what this handmade community is all about!

Thank you again ;)

HeArt Collective said...

fun feature, phydelle~
xoxo
jul

Frizz said...

these are great - i'm checking them out right away!