I was really torn over whether or not to apply for the Renegade Holiday show in San Francisco in December. But I succumbed at the last minute and applied. Here were the pros and cons:
- First holiday Renegade in San Francisco! Sure to be well attended with a lot of media attention.
- Renegade is such a fantastic show anyway, 'twould be an incredible opportunity and honor to participate as a vendor
- I don't have time, literally, to do shows, but would make the time (somehow ...) for Renegade
- And how many big name venues are here during scarf season (hint, not that many)?
- See #3 above - no time!
- In addition to the massive work involved in building up inventory specifically for the show, there's also figuring out set up and other logistics
- Both of which take time away from my regular business with holiday traffic
Today's the day applicants find out if they've been accepted. I haven't worried very much about it, not knowing if I'm in or out. I'll breathe a sigh of relief either way!
10/16 2PM - update! I've been accepted!!!