Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So very thankful



I know, I know, it's so hard to believe that tomorrow is Thanksgiving!  I just returned from my last minute "Oh, I forgot!" dash to the store (along with eleventy billion other Silicon Valley natives).  I'm enjoying dinner with dear friends tomorrow, but am roasting my own turkey today, so that I can enjoy leftovers for the next week!

I do feel so very thankful for just about everything, including all of you!  This has been such a crazy - and wonderful - year.  Phydeaux has grown in ways I wouldn't have imagined a year ago today.  I have many wonderful and dear virtual, and in person, friends for whom I am very grateful.

Despite a scary economy, I'm filled with gratitude about small - and large - successes with my business.

I feel very blessed every time I come home to the two little fuzzy faces with their unconditional love ... as long as I feed them!  :D

I know that I am very blessed to have the wonderful, loving and fantastic family that I do - I love you all!  And that family doesn't just include the people I share a genetic history with - my very dearest friends (you know who you are) are also my family.

And, let's face it, I'm just thankful be to healthy (considering my alternative!), with a roof over my head, doing what I love to do, listening to the birds and squirrels as I type.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!  I hope your day is stress-free, filled with good food, family and friends, laughter, and love.

(And, by the way, stay tuned for Black Friday specials in both of my shops!)

No comments: