I'd love your input! What do you think about such a series? Major yawn or does it fill you with hope? What would you love to learn more about? I've included a list below to maybe help you think through possibilities:
- Legal questions to ask during interviews (and illegal to avoid).
- What kind of paperwork is needed.
- How do you check references.
- Why check references.
- Making sure you hire someone who's motivated and a skilled learner.
- Learning how to take control over the entire process.
- How to let people off the hook gracefully.
- How to weed out applicants that you don't want.
- How to train yourself to quickly review resumes/applications and even more quickly rule people out.
- What to watch out for (the bad).
- What to watch for (the good).