- I really love The Fifth Element and have watched it about a gazillion times (I'm watching it as I type this!). Great cast. Love the rich, saturated colors. Quirky, weird humor. Sci fi. What isn't to love!?
- I have never, ever, watched Dancing with the Stars ... and don't have plans to start!
- I see double - two of everything - because of an inability to focus like everyone else. Neither glasses nor contacts have corrected it and after more than 40 years of living with it, I rarely even notice it. Unless I'm at the movies with someone really tall in front of me, then it's highly annoying.
- I love kitties. Hee hee, just checking to see if you're paying attention. :D
- The real # 4: Other than denim, I never wear blue. I do wear green/blues (turquoise, aqua, teal), but navy and royal and the other blues just look awful on me. Washes me completely out.
- Something I didn't know until just now! My #1 most played song in itunes is Les Jours Triste (from the Amelie soundtrack - I do love that soundtrack, as well as the movie!).
- I had two favorite drinks as a kid: cactus cooler and my grandparents homemade grape juice. Weird, huh? I very fondly remember both from my grandparents. Grandpa used to get the grape juice from a big barn behind their house (or maybe it was hootch, but I highly doubt it!). And Cactus Cooler - wow, I haven't heard or seen of that in years! It's a mix of orange and pineapple, which I did not know until just this very minute. (BTW, I still love concord grape juice - soooo good.)
- Hmmm ... this is tough! OK, I think this one is unknown. One of my very very favorite songs, with guaranteed tears every single time I listen to it, is The Last Supper by Cindy Morgan (from The Loving Kind). Whether or not you appreciate the perhaps obvious Christian message, I'm overcome with emotion with every hearing thinking about those who've gone on before me: my much loved and immensely missed grandparents, brother, relatives, friends, and fuzzy family, and thinking of my eventual reunion with all. Of course, I'm listening to it as I type, wiping away tears. :)
Hope you're all having a great Thursday! Project Runway tonight!