Friday, June 11, 2010

Coming attractions for Phydeaux Designs


I'm working on some complicated (for me) designs right now.  I have big time failed with a LOT of designs this Spring, none of which have seen the light of day past my living room.  Some of the new designs - which are working out nicely so far (because I evolved even during this Spring time designing phase) - will be submitted for publication.  If accepted, you'll see them in a magazine or a book later this year or next year.  If not accepted, you'll see the patterns in my own shops.

And I'm working on new designs for Autumn/the holidays/Winter!

More bulky fiber hand knits, but I'm phasing out the wool blend (e.g., Lion Brand) knits in order to focus on deliciously soft and squishy wool and wool/alpaca fiber (e.g., Twinkle Chunky and Blue Sky Alpaca Bulky).

Finally, finally, finally ... shawls and shawlettes and kerchiefs.  Which I adore, but needed a few more skillz to design.  

Gloves!  Not just fingerless mittens, but real live gloves ... with fingers!

And, if the planets align correctly for me ... socks.  Sock patterns, more precisely.

You'll see more fun things for the Summer, now that I have my newish computer working for photo editing.

Photos to follow shortly!  I'm in the midst of internet connection woes that I hope to have resolved by early next week.

In the meantime, have a GREAT weekend!

No comments: