Saturday, October 16, 2010

Great reads for your indie business!

Image:  Trampoline on Etsy
I read a LOT of blogs and other online resources.  I used to regularly share a few links with you, but fell out of the habit.  I'm redeveloping that habit!  Even if you don't have an online business, many of these reads will have good insights for you to use in your own profession.

Work smarter, not harder - Cat Ivin's new series (all of her series are worth reading!)

Be more yourself, throw up less - if you don't have Itty Biz in your blog reader - add it (warning:  usually contains strong language!

Do it wrong - seriously, this should be my new mantra - great kick in the pants from Jonathan Mead at Illuminated Mind

How to craft a life without TV - another thought provoking nugget from Tara Gentile

What about you?  Share some of your favorite reads in the comments!

2 comments:

Catherine Ivins said...

Thanks for the shout-out Brenda- I have read all of these and love them- would really like to be the kind of person who kicks out the tv since I usually have it on in the studio while I work- I believe that because it is a teeny tiny tv and I don't have my glasses on half the time that it doesn't count..

xo- Cat :)

Brenda said...

Haha, can I just say thank goodness for Netflix instant watch??? :) Brenda