Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New handspun scarves

Autumn Garden merino wool scarf

I am seriously swamped this week with work and Phydeaux deadlines, so am just popping in to share with you a (yay!) shop update in my hand knits shop on Etsy!  I've had scarves piling up for weeks (and in some cases months) - finally blocked and photographed them.

Christmas Gilt Scarf

These are all knit from luscious handspun fiber.  Even one that I spun myself (below)!

I spun it, then I knit it!

Even more to come this weekend!

What colors would you love to see in scarves knit with handspun fiber?

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Love your thick and thin handspun scarves and feel your pain. I, too, have a ginormous stack of product to photograph.

Brenda said...

Thanks, Sharon! I look forward to seeing what you've created - and with you very own handspun fiber! :)