Friday, October 08, 2010

New hand knits in the shop

Asterisque Hand Knit Cowl Shoulder Warmer in Dark Moss

Embraceable Hand Knit Cowl Scarf in Tweedy Cocoa


Phydeaux Twist Cowl Hand Knit in Sky Blue


Hallelujah, new hand knits in Phydeaux Designs at Etsy!

From top to bottom:

Asterisque Cowl/Shoulder Warmer in a rich, dark mossy green (And I also have a knitting pattern for Asterisque!)

Embraceable Cowl/Scarf in a soft and tweedy cocoa brown (I also have a knitting pattern for Embraceable!)

Phydeaux Twist Cowl in a warm, heathery blue (yes, indeed, the Phydeaux Twist knitting pattern is available!)

I have even more new goodies in the shop and will share more with you here!

Also, I have a brand new knitting pattern about to debut - a new super chunky, oversized cowl. More about that this weekend!

Happy weekend, all!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the play of shadow in these photos!

Brenda said...

Thanks, Sharon - I liked how the light turned out, too! :)